black 2


Sunday, September 6, 2009
sat is the proposal 12:08 PM

went for a movie with my girls ytsd night at town!
its been so long since we had a sat night out cause most of them aren't free on sat..

meiyi had to be with junwei..
shoonie had to be with yuki..
sim had to work at f21 on weekends..
kaya had to work at fish&co. on weekends..
only me and mindy are free birds LOL.

however!
sim managed to get off on sat!
and so we just decided to chill out together.
kaya wasnt here because..shit why huh?
nobody informed her OMG.
sorry man, dont beat us the next time u saw us :/

while walking to catch our movie; the proposal.
AH NIE GOT LEG CRAMP!
haha very random, and sudden too.





when she's done rotating her leg, junwei helped us to take a group photo.



WTF handsign


outside paragon..













my little cute bag


her little cute ribbon

bought this $10 navy dress at one of the store in fareast!
good buy good buy hehehe :)
im just attracted to the cross-design behind, i also don't know why.



staircase


i don't like my face in this pic but i like this pic because it made my legs looks slim which they are obviously not
i dont like but i thought i like then i make myself to think that i like then later tell myself that i dont like so i don't know what is like and what is don't like anymore

people are indecisive animals, do u agree?